Welcome To NU Masters Professional Admission 2020 for the regular session 2020-21 Online admission programs for the National University Masters Professional program in the academic year 2016-2019 in affiliated colleges of the National University. The master’s professional application starts at 4 pm on July 27 and ends on 12th August 2020 at 12 pm. National University admission Candidates interested in the website must fill their initial application form.
NU Masters Professional Admission 2020
National Unversity of Bangladesh recently published nu Masters Professional admission notice 2020 for the academic session 2020-21. It notes that during the academic year 2020-2021, in the Masters Professional program for students admitted in the Teaching and examination will conduct according to the old syllabus of Masters Professional made in the 2020-2021 academic year
Masters Professional Admission Date 2020
This admission is applicable to the students who passed the regular Degree pass exam and who completed honours but didn’t admit yet. All the application process is online. So there is no alternative option to apply for NU master admission. The application date of the National University Masters admission is in a nutshell.
Online Application Start: 27th July 2020
Application End: 12th August 2020
Quickly Fill Up the online application form that you will get a chance to admit any government college to complete your graduation.
For Any notice of Nu Just Join Our Facebook Group
Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/educationbd2
National University Masters Professional Admission 2020
General qualification for application:
- In the admission process, a 3-year graduate passed from regular examination in 2015 to 2018 under the National University of Degree pass Education. The candidates receiving the pass degree in the three-year Bachelor (Degree or Honours) examination can apply and admission in the subject (400 numbers) Minimum 45% number or minimum GPA of CGPA system will be 2.25.
- After completing the Master’s 1st phase (regular/private) examination from the National University or the students studying in the program, the 2015-18 Masters Professional program cannot apply in the academic year of the year 2020. Also other than the National School Any student studying in any education program currently cannot participate in the admission process. Any student violating that condition, The National University reserves the right to cancel the admission of both admissions if it is the dual admission.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor (Pass) Private / Certificate Course examination from National University cannot apply in this admission process. They can apply to the master’s professional program.
Nu Master Professional Admission method
A) Degree (Pass) / graduate applicants in the admission process of the professional program in the academic year 2020-2021.
Based on the results of the respected (Degree) examination, the matter will allocate for each college by creating a merit list separately.
B) If the merit of two or more applicants in the same college is the same, then among those applicants, the age is less
The value will determine by prioritizing him.
C) The first merit list in phases, the second merit list, quota and release slip (except for the number of vacant seats)
Bar) will be completed thoroughly.
Nu Masters Professional Apply Online
The applicant should go to the Master’s Tab of the National University (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd) Click Apply
Click on the Now (Masters Professional) Option and click on the roll number of the exam for the information displayed on the website, registration number The pass and sign will correctly enter.
- First Go To www.admissions.nu.edu.bd.
- Submit Your Registration Number.
- Select Your Gender if required.
- Select your Subjects From the Subject list.
- Submit Your picture and signature.
- Print The Document.
- Click the Apply Now Button Below
Candidate’s Professional admission should be in the subject of the grade 400 at the graduate level and the minimum 40% or the CGPA Minimum GPA 2.00 will be available in the system.
National University Masters Professional Admission Fees 2020
The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place. With this application form, the candidate will get the opportunity (Pass) / Self-certification certificate, attested copy of registration card and 300 / – (three hundred) for the initial application fee. Must be deposited in the college concerned within the stipulated time. The second part of the primary application form is related to the college Return the candidates with the signature and seal of the Principal / Designated Teacher.
NU Masters Profesional Admission Result 2020
The National Unversity Masters Professional Admission test result will publish in the last week of August. You have to wait a few days for getting your admission result. You will check your result through SMS and Online method. To check your result online just simply log in to your account and you will see your result.
SMS Method: NU<Space>ATMF<Space>Roll and Send to 16222
Online Method: First Go to Nu Masters Login Panel
Login there using your Roll and Pin No then The result will appear.