Welcome To National University Masters Admission Notice 2018 for the regular session 2016-17. Online admission programs for Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program in the academic year 2013-2017 in affiliated colleges of the National University. The preliminary application starts at 4 pm on June 4 and ends on 12th June, 018 at 12 pm. National University admission Candidates interested in the website must fill their initial application form.
NU Masters Preliminary Admission 2018
National Unversity of Bangladesh recently published nu preliminary admission notice 2018 for the academic session 2016-17. It notes that during the academic year 2016-2017, in the Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program for students admitted in the Teaching and examination will conduct according to the old syllabus of Master’s 1st phase made in the 2004-2005 academic year.
Nu Masters Admission 2018:
This admission is applicable for the students who passed regular honours exam and who completed degrees. All the application is online. So there is no alternative option to apply for NU master admission. The apply date of National University masters admission is in a nutshell.
Online Application Start: 5th June 2018
Application End: 26th June 2018.
Online Form Submission last: 27th June 2018.
Quickly Fill Up the online application form that you will get a chance to admit any government college to complete your graduation.
For Any notice of Nu Just Join Our Facebook Group
Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/educationbd2
National University Masters Admission Notice 2018
General qualification for application:
- In the admission process, three-year graduate (pass) passed from regular examination in 2004 to 2016 under National University of Vocational Education. The candidates receiving the pass degree in the four-year Bachelor (Honors) examination can apply and admission in the subject (400 numbers) Minimum 40% number or minimum GPA of CGPA system will be 2.00.
- After completing the Master’s 1st phase (regular/private) examination from the National University or the students studying in the program, 2016-17 Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program cannot apply in the academic year of the year 2017. Also other than the National School Any student studying in any education program currently cannot participate in the admission process. Any student violating that condition, The National University reserves the right to cancel the admission of both admissions if it is the dual admission.
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor (Pass) Private / Certificate Course examination from National University cannot apply in this admission process. They can apply to preliminary to master (private) program.
Nu Master Preliminary Admission method
A) Bachelor (pass) / graduate applicants in the admission process of Preliminary to Masters (Regular) program in the academic year 2016-2016.
Based on the results of the respected (Honors) examination, the matter will allocate for each college by creating merit list separately.
B) If the merit of two or more applicants in the same college is the same, then among those applicants, the age is less
The value will determine by prioritizing him.
C) The first merit list in phases, the second merit list, quota and release slip (except for the number of vacant seats)
Bar) will be completed thoroughly.
Nu Masters Admission Apply Online
The applicant should go to the Masters Tab of the National University (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd) Click Apply
Click on the Now (Masters Preli.) Option and click on the roll number of the exam for the information displayed on the website, registration number The pass and sign will correctly enter.
- First Go To www.admissions.nu.edu.bd.
- Submit Your Registration Number.
- Select Your Gender if required.
- Select your Subjects From Subject list.
- Submit Your picture and signature.
- Print The Document.
- Click The Apply Now Button Below
Candidate’s admission should be in the subject of the grade 400 in the graduate level and the minimum 40% or the CGPA Minimum GPA 2.00 will be available in the system.
National University Masters Admission Fees 2018
The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place. With this application form, the candidate will get the opportunity (Pass) / Self-certification certificate, attested copy of registration card and 300 / – (three hundred) for the initial application fee. Must be deposited in the college concerned within the stipulated time. The second part of the primary application form is related to the college Return the candidates with the signature and seal of the Principal / Designated Teacher.
NU Masters Preliminary Admission Result 2018
The National Unversity Masters Preliminary Admission test result will publish in July. You have to wait few days for getting your admission result. You will check your result through SMS and Online method. To check your result by online just simple login your account and you will see your result.