Welcome To NU Degree Admission 2019 for the regular session 2019-20 Online admission programs for National University degree (Regular) program in the academic year 2019-2020 in affiliated colleges of the National University. The Degree application starts at 4 pm on November 14 and ends on 28 November 2019 at 12 pm. National University admission Candidates interested in the website must fill their initial application form.
NU Degree Admission 2019
National Unversity of Bangladesh recently published nu Degree admission notice 2019 for the academic session 2019-20. It notes that during the academic year 2018-2019, in the Degree admission (Regular) program for students admitted in the Teaching and examination will conduct according to the not got chance in Honours admission.
Nu Degree Admission 2019:
This admission is applicable to the students who passed the regular honours exam and who completed HSC and SSC but could not admit honours. All the application is online. So there is no alternative option to apply for NU Degree admission. The apply date of the National University Degree admission 2019 is in a nutshell.
Online Application Start: 14th November 2019
Application End: 28th November 2019.
Degree Admission Result: 4th December 2019
Quickly Fill Up the online application form that you will get a chance to admit any government college to complete your graduation.
For Any notice of Nu Just Join Our Facebook Group
Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/educationbd2
National University Degree Pass Admission Notice 2019
- SSC and equivalent examinations on 2015/2016/17 from all branches of any Board of Education / Open University recognized in Bangladesh with minimum GPA of 2.0 and minimum GPA of 2.0 students with 4th subject in HSC and equivalent examination of 2018/19/20 Can apply.
- In the case of foreign certificate students, any educational board accredited by Bangladesh has earned their secondary and higher secondary education. They will also be able to apply for admission in the admission process subject to other conditions. That’s all the Applicant must apply directly within the stipulated time along with Dean, Graduate Education School, National University.
- O Level and A level can also apply for Degree pass course admission 2019.
- If any information/picture of the applicant in the primary application form is proved to be false, incorrect, or incomplete, his admission will be void.
Nu Degree Pass Course Admission method
A) SSC and HSC applicants in the admission process of Degree admission program in the academic year 2019-2020.
Based on the results of the respected (Honors) examination, the matter will allocate for each college by creating a merit list separately.
B) If the merit of two or more applicants in the same college is the same, then among those applicants, the age is less
The value will determine by prioritizing him.
C) The first merit list in phases, the second merit list, quota and release slip (except for the number of vacant seats)
Bar) will be completed thoroughly.
Nu Degree Pass Admission Apply Online
The applicant should go to the Degree pass Tab of the National University (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd) Click Apply
Click on the Now (Degree Pass) Option and click on the roll number of the exam for the information displayed on the website, registration number The pass and sign will correctly enter.
- First Go To www.admissions.nu.edu.bd.
- Submit Your SSC and HSC Roll and Registration No.
- Select Your Gender if required.
- Select your Subjects From the Subject list.
- Submit Your picture and signature.
- Print The Document.
- Click the Apply Now Button Below
[wpsm_button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”http://app1.nu.edu.bd/” icon=”none” class=””]Apply Now[/wpsm_button]
Candidate’s Degree admission should be in the subject of the grade 400 at the graduate level and the minimum 40% or the CGPA Minimum GPA 2.00 will be available in the system.
National University Degree Admission Fees 2019
The applicant must sign the original application form printed in the designated place. With this application form, the candidate will get the opportunity (Pass) / Self-certification certificate, attested copy of registration card and 250 / – (Two Hundred and fifty TK) for the initial application fee. Must be deposited in the college regarded within the stipulated time. The second part of the primary application form is related to the school Return the candidates with the signature and seal of the Principal / Designated Teacher.
NU Degree Admission Result 2019
The National Unversity Degree admission test result will publish in December. You have to wait a few days for getting your Degree pass course admission result 2019. You will check your result through SMS and Online method. To check your result online just simply log in to your account and you will see your result.