Rajshahi University B Unit Admission 2020-21
Are you looking for Rajshahi University B Unit Admission Circular 2020-21? Then this is the perfect place for you. From us, you will get all the information about Rajshahi University B Unit Admission 2020-21. Rajshahi University is the second choice after Dhaka University. So after DU, every student wants to admit Rajshahi University for their graduation. It is a public university and has many departments for students. Rajshahi university B unit only for the Faculty of Commerce students who want to complete their careers by the Faculty of the Business study group. The students who wish to get studies in the Commerce faculty department then Rajshahi University B unit is best. Here is the full information on RU B unit Admission 2020-21.
Rajshahi University B Unit Admission Circular 2020-21
- In the 2020-21 academic year, the application for admission to the 1st year undergraduate/graduate class denominated. The applicant will have to apply to Rajshahi University’s admission website related to the relevant unit.
- An applicant has to participate in the admission examination of the concerned unit. All the essential information related to the rules of application and admission tests can obtain on the Rajshahi University website.
RU B Unit Admission Eligibility – Who can Apply?
- Students Who passed the SSC exam in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and completed his/her HSC in 2020 can apply for admission. Outgoing students cannot apply to the traditional system and open university. Only the results of BFA (pre-degree) students will be accepted for their application, but their marks should be in the result sheet/certificate.
- The applicants from the Business Department will get a total GPSP of 7.50, including SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations (including 4th subject), minimum GPA of 3.50.
- Applying from the Department of Business, Trade, and Science, in the Department of Commerce Education.
- The merit list will conclude the basis of the number obtained in the admission test not the number/grade in the Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination.
N.B: Applicants who apply for the unit, the eligibility for the branch that passed the HSC examination from the department will refer to them.
RU B unit Admission Type & Apply Date and Exam Date
The examination type of B unit will M.C.Q-60(Multiple Choice Question) and Written-40. The answering system will describe in the ‘instructions’ section of the question paper. Students can not use a calculator in the Exam hall of Ru admission.
Here is the link of Rajshahi University B unit Admission And Results: http://admission.ru.ac.bd
Apply Start: 03-09-2020
Apply End: 12-09-2020
Exam Date: 20, 21 and 22 October.
Rajshahi University B Unit Total Seat
Total Seat: 560
The number of Seat Of Ru B unit is 510 under seven departments. The candidate will get his/her desire subject by admission test 2019. The merit list will distribute according to the total marks of the admission test. A total of 560 selected for admission will consider for entry in the following up section according to merit.
Check Another University Admission:
Rajshahi University B Unit Subject List
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Management studies
- Department of Banking and Insurance
- Tourism and Hospitality Management Department
- Business Administration Unit
Rajshahi University B Unit Subject List & Number Of Seats Every Subject
Rajshahi University B unit Apply Fee and Seat Plan
Rajshahi University B unit Admission Fee: 726(including Vat)/-
Rajshahi University B unit seat plan will publish before the exam. After Publishing the seat plan, we will circulate full details on our website. So don’t worry. We are here for that you will always get help from us. If you any questions then comment on this post we will solve your problem.
Rajshahi University Admission Circular
Thanks, guys for reading our whole post and best of luck for your admission. We hope you will get a chance to admit Rajshahi University. For any problem or anything you want to know just reply here, we will solve your problem.