Some Amazing Science Facts
Are you looking Some Amazing Science Facts?Science is an important medium in our daily lives. We can not continue one day without science. Because without science we can not do any work. All our science contributions from sleeping in the morning to sleep till evening. Always like to know a lot of our unknown science. Therefore, I am always excited to know who does not know. Today, I’m going to share something unknown with you. Which you may or may not have seen before.
30 Science Facts
- Dodo was invented in 1507 after almost 100 years of extinction due to hunting.
- Every day women speak an average of 7,000 sentences, and men say that 2000 sentences.
- In 1961 the Bank of Stockholm first issued the banknote.
- The human brain is only 2% of the body’s size, but its energy demand is very much 20% of total energy.
- Alcohol Men’s body testosterone reduces sexual hormones but increases the female body.
- In the desert, the earth is nearly one-fourth.
- The temperature in the desert can be up to 77 degrees centigrade.
- The first alarm clock is invented 3,500 years ago by an Egyptian.
- 9.800 years ago the Egyptians knew about 365 days of the year.
- A cup of coffee can contain more than 1000 chemicals.
Amazing Science Facts
- A new model powerful computer is not able to work with a 0.1 gm weight of goldfish.
- A computer must have at least ten million strong hawks to do the same thing as the human brain.
- The roots of a sage tree can grow 400 miles below the soil.
- Although rainforests are only 7% of the earth’s surface, at least 40% of the Earth’s dependents depend on animals and plants.
- 88% people are right-handed.
- Exceptions among mammals are Pettipas and Acadiana, which lay eggs and make breastfeeding.
- Mercury’s temperature is more than 400 degrees centigrade on a daily basis but goes down at night below 200 degrees centigrade.
- After birth, the giraffe’s baby falls 6 feet high, without any injury.Shrimps are on the head of the shrimp.
- It is impossible to dissolve the diamond by using acid, but it can be easily solved by severe heat.
- Each year there are about 700 cyclones in the United States.
Amazing Facts Of science Top 20
- Antarctic Vector is said to be the coldest in the world, here is the record of 129 degrees Fahrenheit (-89 cells) (1983, July 21).
- A pencil is angled with an average of 35 miles long.
- The giraffe can clean his ears with his 21-inch long tongue.
- Sanskrit is the mother of the European language.
- Fishermen talk but. Some fish communicate with teeth in the form of grinding of teeth.
- Hummingbird is the smallest bird in the world.
- The fastest satsura can swim at about 6 miles per hour.
- Fast runners can run around 30 kilometers (18 miles) in an hour. But a leopard can run 76 km or 46 miles per hour.
- The leopard does not roar like a lion, just like a cat.
- The original name of butterflies was flutterbies, not the butterfly.
Many thanks to everyone for reading this article. We always do all the work keeping our users in mind. So you can tell us any problems you have. You can comment on our Facebook page or any of our posts below to report problems. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. You can also share this post with your friends so that they can know about these issues.
Related post: Some interesting Science Facts
What kind of gibberish is this? The most UN-scientific article about science that I have ever read, and what does a Swedish banknote have to do with anything? I hope whoever copied this from a third grader was not actually paid for it.
Man, this article has terrible English. Do you not have an editor??
It is all about google translator.