Welcome to NSI Job circular 2019. National Security Intelligence Bangladesh recently published jobs circular. Working with the NSI is a very respectable job for all over the Bangladeshi People Because it is a government job. NSI is a security sector in Bangladesh. It serves the humankind with super quality security. The National Security Intelligence published a new job circular for educated people in Bangladesh. If you are professional and motivated to build a good career, then this is the best job for you.
NSI Job Circular 2019
- Published on: July 24, 2019
- Vacancy: 1394(Different Posts)
- Job Type: Government Job
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Experience: No
- Gender: Both
- Age: Age 18 to 30 years
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Apply Start: 27th July 2019
- Application Deadline: 26th August 2019
The National Security Intelligence Bangladesh will appoint human resources for 8 different posts. The Significant posts are:
- Assistant Director
- Field Officer
- Junior Field Officer
- Wireless Operator
- Computer Operator
- Watcher Constable
- Office Assistant
The NSI will provide you with a good salary. The National Security Intelligence Bangladesh published a new circular for people who are nationally citizen in Bangladesh, and the salary of this job is too much high.
National Security Intelligence Job Circular
Education Qualification: See the above image to get clear instruction about qualification for Different posts.
NSI Job Circular 2019 Apply Online
- First Go to http://nsi.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select Your Desired Post.
- Fill the full form giving your information.
- Upload Your photo(300*300 Pixel) and signature(300*80).
- then click on Submit
- User ID will be given after applying.
Application Fees: After application, the application fee will be paid through Teletalk SIM. The application fees for every post are given below:
- 1no position- Assistant Director: 700tk
- 2nd post-Field Officer: 500tk
- For position 3 to 14: 100tk
- For position 15 to 17: 50tk
See SMS Method To Complete Payment
1st SMS: Go to your Mobile Message Option and Type- NSI<SPACE>user ID and Send to 16222
Example: NSI MNHSK and Send to 16222
After that, you will give a pin from the National Security Intelligence Bangladesh.
2nd SMS: NSI<SPACE> YES<SPACE> PIN and send to 16222
Example: NSI YES 123456 and Send to 16222
The next SMS will give a password to the candidate. The pin must be kept carefully because It will need to download admit card from online