Are you looking for Honours 3rd Year Form Fill up 2022 notice? Honours 3rd is the third step for students who want to complete graduation from national university Bangladesh. This notice is for honours 3rd year regular students of the session 2018-19 and irregular students 2017-18. National University of Bangladesh (NU) published their form fill notice for honours third-year students of the session 2018-19. Nu officially released honours 3rd year form fill circular on their website www nubd info and also educationbd. After complete form fills up, nu.edu.bd will publish the exam routine for honours 3rd year.
Honours 3rd Year Form Fill up 2022
The National University of Bangladesh recently published honours third year form fill notice. This notice is for the students who are regular and also for the students who are not regular students. So I suggest all of the students fill their form quickly to your college. The form fill of 3rd-year students will start for the session 2018-2019 students. After completed fully form fill systems honours third year routine 2022 will publish within two weeks.
জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সকল তথ্য সবার আগে পেতে ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Group Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/educationbd2/
Honours 3rd year Form fill up Apply Date
Honours third year form fills up starting 19th December 2022 and it will continue for almost one month. It will end on 19 January 2023. This form-filling process is entirely online-oriented. After filling your form and you have to print out the document and after that, you have to submit your document to your personal department at your college.
- Application Start: 19 December 2022
- Application End: 19 January 2023
Honours Third Year Form Fill up Fees
Some fees require filling the honours 3rd year form. Earlier this money had to be deposited in the college. Now the college does not have to deposit money. Each section has to pay a certain amount of money online. It directly deposits online at the National University office by SureCash Processing.
|In course exam Fees||300/-|
|Practical Exam Fees||120/-|
|Improvement Fees(Every Subject)||300/-|
N.B: Students must be informed to complete the application form within the stipulated time. There is no chance to fill the form with the delayed fee after the scheduled time to complete the form
Honours 3rd year form fill up notice pdf
Students can download their 3rd year form fill up a notice in pdf. You won’t go anywhere for downloading pdf file click the link below and download your data and also you can check our website by photos. Form fill up pdf link.
Honours 3rd year form fill up apply online
To fill your 3rd-year form, you have to use it online for applying. Now we are showing you the process of fill up your way.
- First Click Here to Go Nu official website
- Fill in the empty room with your registration number.
- Then you can see your subjects list.
- Put your phone number and Then click On submit.
- Print The Document.
If you can’t do this process then comment on here we will help you as soon as possible.
Honours 3rd Year Form Fill up Requirement
1. Collection of application forms:
- The applicant can print and apply his / her application through the National University website. Then submit the application form to your department.
- With the application form, a copy of the newly issued passport size photograph should be placed in the prescribed area and will submit to the office.
2.Requirements for participation in the examination:
- Regular: According to the 2013-2014 Syllabus Syllabus and Revised Regulations, only 2018-2019 regular students of the academic year who got promotions in the 2nd year honoured exam in 2019 and completed the third year’s course; just they can take part in the honours examination in 2022.
- Irregular: Students who got promotion in the 2016-2017 academic year but did not participate in the 3rd year honours examination in 2019 or have not promoted, they can participate in the 2022honours exam.
- Development of Grade: Students who have received F, C, and D in the 2020 Honors exams can participate in the 2022 Honours Examination. And can develop their grades. Only one candidate can develop grade in two subjects.
Honours 3rd Year Exam Routine
The honours third year exam routine will publish in a few days after completing the form fill up. Usually, the test begins within one month or less of the method of the analysis. Therefore, before preparing the preparation of the test, it has to be started. If it is not possible, then the first year students of the exam cannot be right. And the results of the third year in the first year and second year results depend. A good CGPA will come in graduation if the results of the third-year examination are good.
The exam routine of honours third year will be available here. You will download your routine from our website EducationBD. So good luck to all the students.
Honours Third Year Exam Center list
Shortly after the publication of the examination routine, the national university publishes the list of the centers in the examination. The list of test centers will announce on our website. You will not have to go anywhere to download the center list. Keep eyes on our site and group to get regular updates. Like our Facebook page and ask any questions.
Honours 3rd Year Result
According to the rules of National Unversity, the result of any year(1st, 2nd, 3rd 4th and masters) under national University publish within three months of finishing the exam. We always tried to give users the correct information. Stay with us to get a new update on the National University. After publishing the results, we will provide you with your results from our site. If you have problems finding the result, then we will give you the results in the form of pictures.
Thanks for reading this post. Hope you are like it.
Check Honours 3rd Year Routine
I would like to thank the author of this article. This is very clean and informative structured article. I am getting interesting after reading this article. Many people face problems with this matters. Students getting confused after a year of study to continue next year because of the difficulties with application forms, declaration forms, the collection of fee submission. Please keep providing us these type of informative articles. Thank you very much for your contribution.
THanks for the valuable information. I just love this