Welcome To BUET Admission 2020-21 Circular. BUET means Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology. It is the most demandable university in Bangladesh. It is a dream for all intelligent students. Many students all over Bangladesh wants to admit this engineering university. It is the first and number one ranking university. BUET recently published an admission circular for the session 2020-21. Students who passed HSC in 2020 can apply for the BUET admission.
BUET Admission 2020
The BUET provides for the students in Engineering. Civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electrical techniques of the Bangladesh University of Engineering Universities. And various departments of the Department of Planning and Planning. Graduation invites for the year 2020-2021 education year by the citizens of the admission in the prescribed form. Only those students who have passed SSC or equivalent exams in 2018 or 2019 and HSC or equivalent exam in the year 2020. They can apply to participate in the examination. Students who have previously participated in the admission tests of this World University or have achieved achievement. They will not be able to join in this admission test.
BUET Admission Apply & Exam Date
|Online Application Start||31 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||9th September 2019|
|Result Of Eligible Candidates||18th September 2019|
|Admission Exam Date||5th October 2019(9 am)|
|Admission Result||26th October 2019|
BUET Admission Requirements 2020
- Candidate should pass from any of the Higher and Secondary Education Board / Madrasa Education Board / Technical Education Board in grades 5.00. And at least equivalent to GPA 4.00, in Secondary School Certificate/Submission of equivalent certificate or equivalent examination from the foreign education board. At least equivalent grade has to be passed.
- Applicants who passed Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination with a GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 or its equal score and the Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) examination or its equivalent in 2018 or later, or GCE “A” level examination after November 2017 or later, are eligible to apply, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Candidates must pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with minimum “A” grades or 70% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. If the record contains both letter and numerical grades, then the letter grade will consider.
- A candidate has S.S.C and H.S.C., or their equivalent examination (i.e., not GCE “O” and “A.” level) must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or a minimum TOEFL score of 60.
BUET Subject List
Faculty of Architecture and Planning:
- Architecture (Arch)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Humanities (Hum)
Faculty of Civil Engineering:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Water Resources Engineering (WRE)
Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NAME)
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
- Chemistry (Chem)
- Mathematics (Math)
- Physics (Phys)
- Petroleum and Mineral Resources Engineering (PMRE)
- Glass and Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
Total Seat Of BUET
Total Seat: 1060
In the Chittagong Hill Tracts and other areas, for the minority community candidates in the engineering departments and urban and regional planning departments. The total number of seats including ten reserved seats are 1060 with one saved seat.
BUET Admission 2020-21 Circular
All the information about undergraduate admission 2020 is now available in BUET official website and also our site educationbd.
Firstly, an applicant shall have to submit a correctly filled online application form via the online submission system. Available through the university website (www.buet.ac.bd) within the stipulated period. A recently taken passport size color photograph (approximately 300×350 pixel and maximum 75 KB size) and the signature (either scanned or photographed, approximately 300×80 pixel and maximum 20 KB size) shall have to upload (JPG format) at the appropriate place of the submission form.
No writing and no attestation allows on this photograph. No illegibility or deformation permitted in the picture and signature.
Note that the photograph and signature will verify in the examination hall.
BUET Admission Fees 2020
An applicant must pay the application fee through Mobile Banking (SureCash/Rocket/bKash) according to their respective group.
|Group||Division||Fee for Application and Admission Test|
|KA||Engineering departments, and Urban and Regional Planning department||Tk. 900/-|
|KHA||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||Tk. 1100/-|
BUET Admission Payment System
They are 3 ways to complete payment to BUET admission fees.
- First Go To SureCash Account Menu(Teletalk-*375# others-*495#)
- For Payment Type 3
- Type Payment Key-word: BUET
- Submit your 5 Digits Applicants Serial Number
- Type Pin and Complete Your Payment
BUET Admission Result 2021
BUET admission will available on our website. The admission deadline is 9th September 2020 and It started on 31 August 2020. The Eligible Candidates of BUET admission 2020 will publish 18 September 2020. BUET admission test will happen on 6th October 2020. Generally, BUET publishes admission result within 1 or two days. This year of 2020 also publishes their result within two or more days. The result of BUET admission will available on our site. You will get your result through our website. At last, wish you the very best of luck for your admission.