Welcome to Dhaka Bank Job Circular 2021. Dhaka Bank Bangladesh publishes a job circular for Bangladeshi Citizens. The Southeast Bank publishes circular for 4 different posts. Candidates can apply for this post easily from our site. If you are professional and motivated to build a good career, then this is the best job for you.
Dhaka Bank Job Circular 2021
- Published on: March 1st, 2021
- Vacancy: Undefined
- Job Type: Private Bank Job
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Experience: No
- Gender: Both
- Age: Age 18 to 30 years
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Apply Start: 1st March 2021
- Application Deadline: 21st March 2021
The Dhaka Bank recruits some people for their different locations. The post is
- TO-Trainee Officer
- Management Trainee Officer(MTO)
- Trainee Assistant Officer(TAO)
- Trainee Assistant cash Officer(TACO)
The Dhaka Bank will provide you with a good salary.
Dhaka Bank Job Circular Notice 2021
Education Qualification: Must Be Post Graduated From Any Reputed University in Bangladesh.
Dhaka Bank Job Circular 2021 Apply Online
- First Go to https://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/bankjobs/
- Click On Apply Online
- You can see a page after clicking then click on login.
- Create Your Account on the BDJOBS.COM.
- Then Enter Your Details to create an account in the Job Site.
- Upload Your photo(300*300 Pixel) and signature(300*80).
- then click on Submit
- User ID will be given after applying.
Application Fees: No application fees will be provided for this post.
Dhaka Bank Job Salary
The Dhaka Bank always provide a standard salary for there employee. The question is now coming to your mind what will be the salary for the post. Then Check Below:
- Management Trainee Officer: 55,000
- TO-Trainee Officer: 28000TK()
- Trainee Assistant Officer(TAO): 20000TK
- Trainee Assistant cash Officer(TACO): 20,000TK
After Successfully completion of the Probationary period, He/She will absorb as a ‘Principal Officer, Officer, and Assistant Officer‘. The Month Salary of this post will be 65,000, 40000 and 32000TK.
Only Shortlisted candidates will attend for Written and Viva exam. The Bank Authority will fix how many candidates will appear for two tests. Usually, the job exam will happen after 2 or 3 months of circular publication.