Welcome to Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020. Bangladesh Bank publishes a job circular for Bangladeshi Citizens. The Bangladesh Bank publishes circular for 1 valuable post. Candidates can apply for this post easily from our site. If you are professional and motivated to build a good career in Bangladesh Bank Bangladesh with an excellence salary scale, then this is the best job for you.
Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020
- Published on: December 22, 2019
- Vacancy: 188+ And 20+
- Job Type: Govt Bank Job
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Experience: No
- Gender: Both
- Age: Age 18 to 30 years
- Job Location: Bangladesh Central Bank
- Apply Start: 1st December 2019
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2019
The Bangladesh Bank recruits some people for their different locations. The post is
- Assistant Director(General)
- Assistant Manager(General)
- Assistant Engineer(Mechanical)
The Bangladesh Bank will provide you with a good salary according to the 2015 salary scale.
Bangladesh Bank Job 2020 Notice
Education Qualification: Education Qualification is very much important for Bangladesh Bank Job. The Bank authority fixed their requirement for recruiting applicants. Check out the Qualification for this job:
- Masters Degree/4th Year honours degree required.
Bangladesh Bank Job Apply Online
If you already have an account on Bangladesh’s official site then you don’t need to create a new account. Just login with your account by using your CV identification number and password. If you don’t have then follow below instructions:
- First Go to Job List of Bangladesh Bank
- Click Apply online
- Click On new applicant: Register Now
- Complete your CV by providing you with all the information.
- Then Click On Submit Application
Application Fees: No application fees will be provided for this post.
Bangladesh Bank Job Salary
The Bangladesh Bank always provide a standard salary for there employee. The question is now coming to your mind what will be the salary for the post. Then Check Below:
2015 Salar Scale: 22000-23100-24260-25480-26760-28100-29510-30990-32540-34170-35880-37680-39570-41550-43630-45820-48120-50530-53060 and Extra benefits.